SAFETY is Our #1 Core Value.
The philosophies of “target zero incidents” and a “drug-free workplace” are our fundamental ideals. Because of our efforts, we have created an award-winning safety program that enables us to consistently exceed the expectations of our customers by providing continuing support, education, training and technical expertise regarding safety.
Elements of Our Safety Program Include:
• A formal corporate safety policy that is fully endorsed by
• executive management.
• A comprehensive up-to-date accident prevention plan manual.
• Training that includes a professional orientation video, written
• examination for certification, safety handbook, and an
• additional in-depth job site orientation program.
• A management performance appraisal system that includes
• standards of safety performance.
• Safety cost-accountable programs.
• A formal substance abuse prevention program.
• A formal supervisor and employee safety training program.
• Written safety responsibilities by job title.
• A formal staff of safety professionals.
• Safety incentive programs.
• Safety awareness programs.
• A corporate safety audit process.
A DRUG-FREE Workplace is a Healthy Workplace.
• PAS has a comprehensive substance abuse prevention
• program for which employee participation is required.
• Employees receive extensive information on the effects of
• usage and abuse, as well as usage prevention methods.
• Supervisory personnel receive comprehensive training in
• behavior observation and job performance assessment of
• their employees.
• All employees are subject to drug and alcohol testing (pre-
• employment, random, periodic (annual), reasonable suspicion,
• post-accident and follow-up).
• Medical referral for the assessment and treatment of
• substance abuse.
A MEMBER GROUP OF PERFORMANCE CONTRACTING, INC. • WWW.PCG.COM
© 2016 Performance Abatement Services. All rights reserved.